Pre-Orders at Shoes & Shirs
Don't miss out on these special opportunities
without paying a single MTO fee
Our first pre-order special is this Bowhill & Elliott Albert slipper in dark green velvet with Fleur de Lys embroidery, gold lining and green piping. This pair features a rubber 'street sole' to allow one to take these eye-catchers for a stroll also outside the house. We have had this style made especially for our 30 year anniversary!
We already have a few size available but...PRE-ORDER this anniversary special before the 30th of september in your size via email@example.com and 8 weeks after the pre-order deadline has passed your slipper is ready to be shipped. Which is a perfect timing to be able to wear them during the cold winter to come and for the Holiday season in december.
Pre-Order Rules & Regulations
- Pre-orders are open for a limited but indicated time only, usually 4 weeks. So it can happen that if you have ordered at the beginning of the pre-ordering period that you can wait up to 12-16 weeks before your shoes arrive at your door.
- For pre-orders of stock items a 50% deposit is requested and only after payment your shoe will be scheduled for production. The other 50% has to be paid one week before delivery. The deposit is non-refundable or exchangeable.
- For pre-orders of non-stock items, the Made to Order shoes, a 100% deposit is requested and only after payment your shoe will be scheduled for production. The deposit is non-refundable or exchangeable.
- All availabe sizes for which you can place your pre-order are listed on our website. If your size it is not listed it is also not possible to order this specific shoe in your size.
- After the order has been confirmed by Shoes & Shirts no changes to size or other additions can be made.
- Final payment must be received within 7 days after notification by Shoes & Shirts.
- We reserve the right to limit and/or refuse any order.
- Pre-orders may be returned but for store credit only. Further they are subject to our normal return policy.