Shoes & Shirts respects your concerns about privacy and follow strict procedures to protect customer information and ensure that your personal information is handled in a responsible manner. We do not disclose information you provide to third parties.
Shoes & Shirts gathers online customer information to enhance your online experience with us, to improve and maintain the content of our website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
We collect information from you when you purchase products from our online shop. We may use this information to advise you of changes to our website, or to let you know about our newest products. We may also record which products you are interested in or inquire after as to improve our features and customer service on our website. But only with your agreement.
Shipping addresses and telephone numbers are used for processing orders, delivering merchandise, obtaining information and when communication is needed directly relating to orders or inquiries placed through our site.
Addresses are only used for periodic mailings from Shoes & Shirts when you have approved on our policies, mailing will be about new products and services. Cookies are used in our webshop, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
What personal information do we collect from you and how?
Shoes & Shirts collects personal information in several ways when you place an order or register for a service offered by Shoes & Shirts. By registering, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debitcard billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our Payment Service Provider's systems". We may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
of Google Analytics
We use the following advertising features of Google Analytics:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics: we use this to get in touch with users and make relevant offers.
- DoubleClick Platform integration with Google Analytics: we integrate our web analysis with paid advertising platforms to gain more insights. This ensures that we can offer our ads more targeted and show the right types of offers.
- Reporting for impressions on the Google Display Network: this gives us more insight into which users have seen our paid ads on other websites. We use this to make our advertisements even more specific and relevant.
- Reporting for demographic and interest categories of Google Analytics: this allows us to learn more about the users of our website. Such as age, gender and interests, at an anonymous and aggregated level. It therefore does not contain any personal information that identifies you as a user. With insight into this data we adapt our website to offer you the best possible experience.
- Integrated services for advertising purposes for which Google Analytics collects data, including data collected through advertising cookies and IDs.
Google may provide information to third parties if they are legally obliged to do so or if these third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
You can prevent your information from being registered and processed by Google through cookies by downloading and installing the appropriate browser plug-in via this link
We use Hotjar
You always have the right to view and have the personal information that we have from you. You can request an overview of your personal data within Hotjar by sending an e-mail to the above e-mail address. Enter the e-mail address for which you want to request data. You can opt out of creating a user profile, storing information about your use of our site by Hotjar and Hotjar's use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link
In order to be able to approach users again with relevant offers, we make use of the services of third parties, who place cookies on our site. These functionalities are only enabled when you have given permission for the placing of the cookies. These are the following providers:
- DoubleClick by Google, Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. We use DoubleClick to improve our ads, offer them to specific audiences, analyze more efficiently and partially automate them. predetermined goals. For more information, see this link
. You can unsubscribe via this link
- Adform Germany GmbH; Gr. Burstah 50-52, 20457 Hamburg, Germany. With this, we show advertisements to users who have been to our website before. These advertisements are placed on the internet on other websites. We show you products that you have previously viewed, so that you can order them if you are still interested in this. For more information, see this link
. You can also use Adform to place a cookie by following the instructions in this link
- Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. This also shows ads to users who have been to our website before. These ads are shown on Facebook in the timeline or as small ads in the right-hand column. We show you products that you have previously viewed, so that you can order them if you are still interested in this. Facebook ads can be turned off / hidden on Facebook by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner of the ad. For more information about Facebook and privacy, please consult this link
or for more information on why you see certain advertisements this link.
- Remarketing as Google's targeting feature in Google, with which we show ads to users who have been to our website before. These advertisements are placed on the internet on other websites. We show you products that you have previously viewed,
so that you can order it if you are still interested in this. You can unsubscribe via this link.
- "Similar audiences" as Google's targeting feature in Google, with which we show ads to potential customers with similar characteristics and interests as the users of our website. This information is shared with third parties, such as Google. You can opt out of using Google cookies via this link
- Bing Ads by Microsoft, Evert van de Beekstraat 354 at Schiphol Netherlands. We use Bing's remarketing feature to re-approach users who have been on the website through other websites over the internet. We show you products that you have previously viewed, so that you can order them if you are still interested in this. For more information follow this link
, see the Bing Ads privacy and data protection
policies and the Microsoft Bing Ads Agreement
. You can unsubscribe via this link.
- LinkedIn. With this, we show advertisements to users who have been to our website before. These advertisements are placed on the internet on other websites. We show you products that you have previously viewed, so that you can order them if you are still interested in this. For more information, see this link
. Information about deregistration can be found here
- Instagram Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94022, USA. Via Instagram we show advertisements to users who have been to our website before or have seen our Facebook page. These ads are shown on Instagram. We show you products that you have previously viewed, so that you can order them if you are still interested in this. You can disable / hide the advertisements on Instagram yourself by clicking on the icon at the top right of the ad. For more information about Instagram and privacy, see this link
- YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, U.S.A. (part of Google). We use YouTube, among other things, to show ads to users who have been to our website before or watched our videos / our channel. These ads can be encountered before, during or after other videos. Or above the list of suggestions in the right-hand column. You can opt out of these personalized ads via this link
. For more information about YouTube and privacy, see this link.
When you subscribe via the newsletter, we ask you to fill in your details. These are at most your name, company name and e-mail address. You enter this information voluntarily. You can unsubscribe from any newsletter so that you no longer receive messages from us. You always have the right to see the personal information we have about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by sending an e-mail to the above e-mail address.
We request this information to contact you and to be able to address the newsletter to you. We will not use this information for other purposes.
We also make use of MailChimp where we collect data such as your: name/gender/country and language. But you have the right to see this or ask us to remove your data.
What about the cookies?
Website functionality cookies: These cookies enable you to browse the website and use our features such as shopping baskets and wish lists. Website analytics cookies: We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use the website. This allows us to continuously improve our website and your shopping experience.
Customer preference cookies: When browsing or shopping online, the website will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you.
Targeting cookies or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
By using our website you get the option to agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
How this information may be used?
Shoes & Shirts may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments, and to provide you with a personalised shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body. We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates but only ever in accordance with your preferences (preference is given by you when an account is made, see next chapter). We do not sell your details to third party marketing companies.
Marketing opt-in and opt-out provision?
When you register, you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service which will send you: email or direct mail alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions.
At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Any e-mail we send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that particular mailshot. Simply follow the indications in the e-mail. Alternatively you can change your email preferences or opt out of all emails by logging into My Account.
Safeguarding your personally identifiable information
We will take reasonable steps to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with. When you place an order or access your account information, we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information before it is sent to us, to protect it from unauthorised use. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that third party business partners' to whom we transfer any data will provide sufficient protection of that personal information.
Where and how to ask questions or file complaints?